top of page

This is the copper line for your oil pressure gauge that goes from the flexible hose to the back of the gauge on all a-series engines. If you're buying this, you might also want OPG-110 which goes to the block. Or if you're not making the car exactly as origional, we like the Stainless braided line instead that you can find here... OPL-100

Oil Gauge Pipe (hose to gauge)

SKU: OGP-111
    bottom of page