top of page

This is the cap to use on all vertical radiators. this cap is he one that has along neck that mounts on the radiator. Old tired caps can leak pressure and thus causing overheating. If your cap is the original - it is time to replace! We alswo now carry a Gates vertical flow radiator cap. If you don't have a vertical flow radiator, you'll want a stock crossflow radiator cap or a crossflow radiator cap with a safety latch.

Radiator Cap - Vertical

SKU: RAC-100
Out of Stock
    bottom of page