top of page

This is the grommet that goes on the body of the car where the fuel filler neck comes through. This one is visible from the outside, so it's nice to replace if someone's painted yours or if it's cracking. You want to put this on the body and then push the filler neck through it.

Grommet, Fuel Filler

SKU: FFG-001
    bottom of page